Discover one of the world's top art collections at the Vatican Museums at your own pace. Marvel at Michelangelo's frescoes in the Sistine Chapel.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration options: 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Private group available
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Disability card
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security, during high season the waiting time may be up to 30 minutes.
- The Vatican can get very crowded all year round. June, July, and August are particularly busy.
- Those with a disability and their carer or companion go free of charge with a disability card.
- St. Peter's Square may be closed in the morning due to Papal Audience, and opening hours are subject to change due to special events.
Select participants and date
Please exchange your voucher for a ticket at Via Germancio no. 8Open in Google Maps ⟶