Enter the residence of the Popes of the past and admire the ancient statues, tapestries, galleries, frescoes, and paintings. Save time with skip-the-line tickets and learn about the Church and its development over the centuries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of the entrance of the Vatican Museums, exactly in front of the white marble gate. The guide will hold a sign with the name of the tour. To avoid delays, please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Opening hours are subject to change, especially for St Peter's Basilica due to religious celebrations.
- Some areas of the Museums or the Church might be closed according to the Vatican agenda.