Discover the world’s richest collection of art on a 3-hour guided tour of the Vatican City. Enter the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica, and see art by Michelangelo, Bernini, and Raphael. Access the spiritual heart of Christianity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Viale Vaticano 100 opposite the main entrance of the Vatican MuseumsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The Basilica is not accessible until further notice
- Please note that on Wednesdays the visit to St, Peter's Basilica is not permitted due to the Papal Audience
- There is a strict dress code at the Vatican: shorts, miniskirts and uncovered shoulders are not permitted
- It is compulsory to leave umbrellas with spike tips or, metal objects at the cloakroom of the Vatican Museums
- It is strictly forbidden to enter the Vatican Museums with any kind of weapon or oversized backpacks
- The provider is not liable for any partial or full closures of monuments due to religious celebrations, events, or force majeure