Discover the history and legends behind the most famous pieces of art in western civilization, on a small group tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St Peter's Basilica. Gain special access to a secret room called the Cabinet of the Masks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
In front of Caffe' Vaticano, directly across the street from the Museum's Entrance, Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Rome. Your guide will be holding a LivItaly Tours sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.