Visit Vatican City with your Vatican pass and see the famous Vatican Gardens, Vatican Museums, and Sistine Chapel. Make the most of your experience with a bus tour and time to explore at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher at the Touristation office Viale Vaticano, 95. The office is located 50 meters opposite the entrance of the Vatican Museums.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through security and vaccination pass control
- Shoulders and knees are to be covered (shorts are not allowed)
- For security reasons, children under 6 years old are not allowed on the open-top bus
- ID is required for children and students