Take the worry out of your arrival or departure from Rome city and pre-book a private transfer from or to Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport or Ciampino Airport. Skip the long line for taxis and relax in the comfort of executive class vehicles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of Victoria's Secret's. Your driver will have a signboard with your name on it. For arrival transfers the meeting point is at the airport. This is on the left when you leave the arrival doors.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must provide the correct flight information and inform customer service of any amendments or changes to your booking. No responsibility can be attributed to the operator due to lack of correct information
- It is recommended you book the transfer from/to Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport and Ciampino Airport at least 12 hours before the departure of your flight
- No refunds are offered for missed flights, buses, trains, etc.
- A 1-hour waiting time is included in the cost of your booking. If you are delayed by more than 1-hour, please do not leave on foot. The suppliers customer service will call you on the contact number provided. Your driver will check your flight time and re-adjust the pick-up in case of delay
- There are penalty charges for unexpected waiting times (of more than 1 hour): €25 per hour for 1 – 3 passengers and €40 per hour for 4 – 8 passengers. These charges are to be paid on board