Discover the highlights, hotspots, and hidden treasures of Rotterdam on a small group bike tour. Cycle from the Markthal to the Cube Houses and the beautiful Erasmusbrug with a view of the skyline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch
Select participants and date
Meet 10-minutes before your tour start time at the local supplier's office at 1e Blekerhof 26, 3011 CJ Rotterdam, Nederland. Directions to: 1e Blekerhof The 1e Blekerhof 26 is a small street parallel to the Schiedamsedijk. To access the street you have to take the stairs down from the Schiedamsedijk. Please check your navigation app or this pdf: https://insiderotterdam.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/Directions-to-Starting-Point-bike-tours-.pdfOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tour duration is approximate and it may last a little longer. If you have other plans directly after the tour, please tell the guide in advance, so they can take this into account
- The bikes are suitable for anyone between 1.55 meters and 1.95 meters. If you have any special needs, please let the supplier know when you make a reservation
- Please adapt your clothing according to the weather. Bringing a jacket is always a good idea, as Rotterdam can be windy
- All participants should be able to ride a bike
- Joining this tour will be at your own risk, so be sure to have insurance