Discover the highlights, hotspots, and hidden treasures of Rotterdam on a small group bike tour. Cycle from sight to sight, such as the unique cube houses of Overblaak Street. Go to the iconic market of Markthal to sample Dutch treats, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet 10-minutes before your tour start time at the local supplier's office at 1e Blekerhof 26, 3011 CJ Rotterdam, Nederland (near Leuvehaven metro station).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tour duration is approximate and it may last a little longer. If you have other plans directly after the tour, please tell the guide in advance, so they can take this into account.
- The bikes are suitable for anyone between 1.55 meters and 1.95 meters. If you have any special needs, please let the supplier know when you make a reservation.
- Please adapt your clothing according to the weather. Bringing a jacket is always a good idea, as Rotterdam is very windy.
- All participants should be able to ride a bike.
- Joining this tour will be on your own risk, so be sure to have insurance