A day in Rotterdam is not complete without a cruise and a visit to the Euromast! During this both activities you can see the city from the water and from great heights. Embarking of the cruise is at the foot of the Euromast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, German
- Audio guide included
- English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The departure point of the cruise is at the front of the Euromast. Both are located on the Parkhaven.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You will receive your Euromast entrance ticket after the river cruise
- It is important to note that it is not necessary to make a reservation for the Euromast, but please be aware it can be busy between 12 PM and 3 PM
- As such, it is advised to visit the Euromast before 12 PM or after 3 PM for the best experience possible