Visit the northernmost zoo in the world on a family-friendly tour of Ranua Wildlife Park, home to the only polar bears in Finland. Enjoy a buffet-style lunch and benefit from round-trip hotel transfers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from your hotel or apartment in Rovaniemi.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Wear warm clothes and shoes
- Bring drinking water and your camera
- This tour is family friendly
- This is a small group experience
- You will walk approximately 2.5 kilometers