Take a journey into the Lappish wilderness by snowmobile to places away from light pollution. Enjoy sausages by the campfire and wait for the Northern Lights to appear.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickups start 45 minutes before your tour starts. The exact pickup time will be informed by email the day before. Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby or outside your accommodation 5 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- Each snowmobile holds 2 adults
- A valid driving license is required to drive a snowmobile, but children can join the safari sitting on a sled under warm blankets: Children 0-14 years will be seated in a sled behind the guide's snowmobile and small children should be accompanied by a parent for the child's safety
- If a child over 140 centimeters wishes to sit in the snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged
- Pickup and drop-off is available within a 6 kilometer radius of Rovaniemi
- This tour is suitable for children, but note the late starting time of the excursion
- Please remember the Northern Lights are a natural occurrence; visibility is subject to weather conditions and sightings are never guaranteed