Discover the must-see locations for Rolling Stones fans on this private tour. Visit their spiritual home, the spot where they first met the Beatles, and the club where their career began.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Outside the side entrance to the Victoria and Albert Museum on Exhibition Road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is some walking involved in this tour