Explore the best of San Diego and the stunning Coronado Island on this 3-hour Segway tour. Take a ride through downtown and along the Embarcadero before departing by ferry to take in fabulous coastline views and the famous Coronado.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the office of Another Side Of San Diego Tours. Directions: 3rd Avenue ends at G Street and then becomes a courtyard/park. You will see a big rectangular space in front of the parking garage with a long bush and trees on one side. The office door is located inside of this large courtyard next to the parking garage. If you see two huge grey concrete pillars, then you are at the right place. Walk into the courtyard and a little more than halfway down into the courtyard on your right-hand side is our office door. If you look up on the corner of the building, there will be a sign that says Another Side Tours. Make sure before you look up that you are at 3rd Avenue and G Street. Please call the local partner if you have trouble finding the location.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour requires the booking of a minimum of 4 guests
- Gratuities are not included in the ticket