Enjoy a sailing tour to discover the San Diego Bay area. See famous landmarks like local wildlife, including seals, whales, and dolphins. Sail in the bay and out on to the Pacific Ocean.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
A physical boarding pass will be required to board your assigned sailboat. Your boarding pass will be provided at the Sail San Diego office which is also located at the point of departure. 2720 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego, California 92106. You can also give us a call if your running late or need assistance at 619-297-7426.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you select the private tour option, booking 1 participant is equivalent to booking 1 boat that can hold 1-6 people
- For what to wear, note that it is often colder on the open water than on land. Please also wear soft shoes without black soles