See the sights of San Diego at your own pace on this easy to ride scooter. Don't worry about navigation, the scooter's talking GPS always knows where you are, even if you don’t.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at 3918 Mason St. San Diego, Ca 92110.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- All renters must be able to read, understand and sign a liability release and waiver form
- The minimum rider age is 15 (if under the age of 18 the rider must be accompanied by an adult)
- Participants must possess a major credit card and photo ID
- The minimum weight for this tour is 100 pounds, with the maximum weight 375 pounds
- On the day of rental, a security deposit will be held on your credit card until the scooter is returned
- All riders must sign a standard participant agreement
- Renters will have the option to purchase Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) insurance on the day of rental
- Renters are free to extend the length of their tour on the day of rental (additional rental time will be charged in 15-minute increments)
- Scooters must be returned to the rental location before dusk