Visit the San Diego Natural History Museum in beautiful Balboa Park. Get ready for the most fun you’ve had in 75 million years.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The San Diego Natural History Museum is located at 1778 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101 (at the corner of Park Boulevard and Village Place).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This ticket gives you general access to the exhibits at the museum. It does not include entrance to special exhibitions
- The San Diego Natural History Museum is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas