Experience San Francisco's skyline, Alcatraz Island, and the Golden Gate Bridge like never before on this 1.5-hour catamaran adventure. Feel the wind in your hair and enjoy the ocean air as you look out for sea lions lounging in the bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Please note, the Alcatraz ticket will be departing at 11 AM from Pier 33, with a 4:30 PM Bay Sail on Adventure Cat at Pier 39. You will receive a final confirmation with the exact time of your departure for Alcatraz 10 days prior to your trip by e-mail. Meeting point 1: Pier 33, Alcatraz Cruises You will need to present your voucher and a valid photo ID to receive your Alcatraz tickets. The Alcatraz Cruise departs from Pier 33 where your tickets will be at the will call/reserved tickets window. Meeting point 2: Adventure Cat at Pier 39.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This package contains 2 separate cruises - a catamaran cruise on San Francisco Bay that does not stop at Alcatraz Island and a ferry ticket that takes you from San Francisco to Alcatraz Island
- You must provide the full name of all participants when booking in order to receive your Alcatraz tickets. In the case of incomplete information, you will not receive your tickets or receive a refund.
- Please wear soft-soled shoes
- No outside beverages are allowed on board
- The exact time of the Alcatraz ferry departure may vary. Please be sure to review the final confirmation with the exact time of your departure for Alcatraz sent via email 10 days prior to your trip.
- This tour is non-refundable once booked