Tour San Francisco from the Bay to the Ocean, with photo stops at key location. Enjoy great views and famous attractions such as the Golden Gate Bridge and the stop at Twin Peaks will give you a breathtaking view of the city from 1000 ft. above sea level.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
8:40 AM - From 478 Post St. San Francisco 94102 (Union Square Area) 9:00 AM - From 2800 Leavenworth St & Jefferson St. 94133 (Fisherman’s Wharf Area)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Pickup is available from selected hotels in San Francisco
- If pickup is not available from your hotel, you'll have to make your way to the meeting point at the local partner's office
- Please contact the local partner after booking to confirm your pickup or meeting point details
- For the optional 4-hour bike rental, each rental comes with a helmet, basket or bike bag, bike lock, and detailed map.
- Bike rental is not recommended for riders who are 300 pounds and over