Delight in an evening of provocative science, music, creatures, and cocktails during NightLife at the California Academy of Sciences every Thursday night.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
55 Music Concourse Dr, San Francisco, CA 94118Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- You must be 21 years or older to attend NightLife
- No food or drink is allowed in the rainforest or planetarium
- Planetarium passes are required for planetarium shows during NightLife. Reserve your planetarium show passes (additional $5) in advance at tickets.calacademy.org/nlpl/ or by scanning the QR code in the lobby as soon as you arrive. Please note that reservations are first-come, first-served
- Last entry into the rainforest dome is at 7:30 PM
- All food and drink must be enjoyed in the Café or outdoors
- NightLife is open every Thursday from 6:00 PM-10:00 PM