Cruise down the open road with this self-drive tour along the Pacific Coast Highway. Enjoy the views as you drive through Big Sur, stopping off at Monterey, Carmel and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 365 days
- from first activation
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
• This is a self-guided experience. There will be no guide waiting to meet you. • The tour begins at PG6H+8F Lakeshore, San Francisco, CA, USA. • Be sure to check your email before you begin to download the tour app, enter your unique password, and access your tour. These steps require good data/wifi. • From there, simply follow the audio instructions and the route.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Your own vehicle
- Downloaded app
- Power bank
Know before you go
- This tour is a self-guided mobile app with a map, audio stories, and a guide.
- Buy only one tour for the car. No need to pay for each person.
- Connect your phone to the car speakers and enjoy listening together.
- The app offers a full itinerary, tips, professional audio stories, scripts, images, videos, deep dives, hidden gems, hikes, and offline directions.
- Flexible Schedule: Use it on any day and at any time- over multiple days.
- Use it on your next trip here. This tour never expires.
- Private tour in your car. No crowds. Start/break/hike/stop anytime.
- Go at your own pace.
- It auto starts based on you reaching the starting point GPS.
- All stories play based on your GPS location. Requires no buttons to press.
- Get HELP by calling, chatting, or emailing - all day long.