Experience the chilling allure of Alcatraz Island, one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks. Admire giant redwood trees at Muir Woods and the charming Sausalito town on this combo day trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- 07:40 AM - From 478 Post St. San Francisco 94102 (Union Square Area - Downtown San Francisco) Encore Cafe is next door. The bus will board from directly across the street. 08:00 AM - From 2805 Leavenworth St (Fisherman's Wharf Area) Bay City Bike Rentals & Tours is across the street (blue canopy). The Bus will board just in front.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The Muir Woods tour is in English only
- The audio tour on Alcatraz Island is available in 10 languages
- You will enjoy the Muir Woods National Park during the morning and explore Alcatraz Island in the afternoon
- Once you're dropped off at Pier 33 to enjoy your Alcatraz cruise, that concludes your bus transportation for the day. After visiting Alcatraz, you will need to make your own way back to your accommodation