Enjoy a 2-day 2-tour package. Visit the notorious Alcatraz Prison by ferry and discover its history. Experience the thrill of cycling across the Golden Gate Bridge as you take a guided bike tour from San Francisco to Sausalito.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Redeem your voucher at our 2661 Taylor Street Tour Center location for your bike tour. As the bike tour has a 10:00 AM departure, riders are advised to arrive 30 minutes before for proper bike fitting. For Alcatraz, redeem your voucher at Pier 33 Alcatraz Landing. Guests are free to call the day before the tour for more information at 415-346-2453. IMPORTANT NOTE: All bike tours take place 1 day prior to your selected Alcatraz departure. The date and time selected on your confirmation is for your Day 2 Alcatraz Tour. Your bike tour takes place the previous day at 10:00 AM. For example, if your chosen Alcatraz date is 31 May, your bike tour date will be 30 May. If you need to reschedule the bike portion of your tour, please contact the tour operator directly. Alcatraz departure times will be allotted.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Due to National Park restrictions, Alcatraz reservations cannot be moved or rescheduled after purchase
- Please contact the local operator, if you would like to reschedule your bike tour
- The date you choose for booking is the date that you will visit Alcatraz. Your bike tour will take place the previous day at 10:00 AM. For example, if your chosen Alcatraz date is 31 May, your bike tour date will be 30 May
- The Cellhouse audio tour is available in: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
- The tour follows bike paths and the riding is mostly on flat landscapes
- Credit card deposit may be required at start of bike tour
- E-bike upgrade available for USD 35