Combine the very best of the Bay Area on a 3-in-1 day tour from San Francisco. Visit California’s ancient redwood forest at Muir Woods National Monument, enjoy lunch in scenic Sausalito, then finish off with a wine tasting session in Wine Country.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please contact the local partner to confirm your tour and to arrange a pickup/meeting time, at least 24 hours prior to the tour date. All tours will depart from the Tower Tours Office located at 288 Beach Street (Corner of Mason Street) Fisherman's Wharf. Check-in and boarding is 20 minutes prior to tour time. - Pickup service is provided from Union Square with advance notice at the Westin St. Francis Hotel - Post Street Entrance. Please be waiting at the Post Street entrance of the Westin St. Francis Hotel located at 427 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is available daily
- You must be at least 21 years old with a valid photo ID to participate in the wine tastings