Experience the fine wines and beautiful scenery of Napa and Sonoma on a guided day trip from San Francisco. Stop at a viewing point along the way and take photos of the Golden Gate Bridge. Visit 3 wineries and sample their wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- 08:40 AM - From 478 Post St. San Francisco 94102 (Union Square Area - Downtown San Francisco) Encore Cafe is next door. The bus will board from directly across the street. 9:00 AM - From 2805 Leavenworth St (Fisherman's Wharf Area) Bay City Bike Rentals & Tours is across the street (blue canopy). The Bus will board just in front.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must be at least 21 years old to participate in wine tasting. Please bring your passport or ID card
- Winery locations and itinerary may change due to traffic or a previously booked special event at the location
- Buses are air-conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day