Discover Golden Gate Park in San Francisco on this guided Segway tour. See park highlights like the Japanese Tea Garden, the Music Concourse, the National Aids Memorial, and the Academy of Sciences.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The starting location for the San Francisco Golden Gate Park Segway tour is in the paved area directly behind the Sprekels Temple of Music (Bandshell) in the Golden Gate Park Music Concourse area. If you are trying to find us using GPS the entrance to the Japanese Tea Garden is across the street from the training lot at 7 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive, San Francisco, CA 94118. Parking spaces are not available at the guest training location. The Segway training area is not visible until you are behind the Bandshell. On some Golden Gate Park special event days the training area will be moved to the adjacent Tour Bus Parking Lot. Paid underground garage parking is available at the Music Concourse Garage located between the De Young Museum and the California Academy of Science. We do not reimburse parking costs. Free on-street parking is available on adjacent streets. The street parking fills rapidly on weekends. We suggest taking the Muni public transit to the park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Luggage or large bags
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- · Riders must be aged 12 and older and weigh between 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and 2750 pounds (124 kilograms)
- · Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- · Not recommended for guests aged 70 and up
- · You must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail. You will be standing for 2 hours
- · The helmet and safety vest provided must be worn at all times
- · Bring an extra layer of warm, wind-resistant clothing. Rain ponchos, knit gloves, and warm jackets are available for guests to use. Please leave bulky backpacks at home
- · You must sign a liability waiver and complete the Segway training and test ride
- ·The local partner is not responsible for delays beyond their control
- · This tour requires a minimum number of guests to proceed
- · The activity provider is not responsible for loss or damage to property