Spend a half-day on a privately guided tour visiting the coastal redwoods of Muir Woods and the seaside village of Sausalito, offering stunning views of San Francisco.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You can get picked up at your hotel, accommodation, or any other location of your choice in San Francisco.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The Muir Woods park entrance fee is not included in the price and is paid at the entry gate of the park. Cash and credit cards accepted.
- The exact start and finish time will depend on the timing and availability of parking reservations at Muir Woods.
- The National Park Service does not allow tour guides to lead hikes within Muir Woods. A detailed commentary will be provided on the way in and out of Muir Woods.
- The tour can be customized to suit your preferences. Your tour guide will contact you to confirm the itinerary and pick up location.
- Your group will travel in a passenger van with seating for up to 13 people (bench seating). This is a large, comfortable, reliable vehicle with air conditioning.
- Weather and traffic can be unpredictable and may impact the duration of this tour.