Travel along the Costa da Morte on a full-day tour from Santiago de Compostela. Visit Pontemaceira, Muros, the Waterfall in Ézaro, Cape Finisterre, and the village of Muxía.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
1st departure: 8:40 AM Palace of Congresses (next to the flags of the main door), this stop is in the outskirts of the city, in the area of San Lázaro. 2nd departure: 9:00 AM Calle Senra, nº14, Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain. Next to the bakery "Miguez" (this stop is in the city center).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There will be stops for meals in places with a variety of eating establishments for lunch at your own expense
- In order to ensure a satisfactory visit, the guide in charge may make necessary changes to the itinerary