Enjoy the city of Santiago de Compostela and live the experience. Experience a walking tour, taste traditional Galician dishes and visit inside the cathedral. Discover all of the city and its charms with experts guides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in Obradoiro Square at 10:30. Look for the white umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Some of the gastronomic places could be modified due to their schedules
- The weather in Santiago is rainy during winter. Raincoats can be offered but it is always recommended having an umbrella