Board a modern catamaran and enjoy a luxury cruise in the Caldera. Feast on a delicious lunch or dinner. Swim at the hot springs and snorkel at the Red and White beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • You will be picked up from your hotel, or the nearest pickup point by minibus • Please note that hotel pickup can be up to 1.5 hours before tour departure time • A local host will greet you at the port and help you board
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- At the time of booking please provide the full names of all participants as well as your hotel info. You will receive an email with details from the tour operator (check your spam folder)
- Please note that hotel pick-up starts almost 1 hour before cruise departure time
- If you want to swim in the hot springs make sure not to wear a white swimsuit as the sulfur will stain it
- Maximum of 20 guests allowed on board
- Guests who book the evening cruise should bring warm clothes or a light jacket
- Catamarans cannot moor directly on the beaches visited. The cruise operator has selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling as close as possible to the beach