Discover the ancient city that was covered in volcanic ash. See the site which is so well-preserved that it is often referred to as the "Pompeii of the Aegean".
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This is only a regular-priced ticket, and people of all ages can use it to enter Infants aged 0-5 years and EU citizens aged from 6-24 years old can enter with a reduced-price ticket. To use this offer, go to the ticket booth to get a special printed ticket
- Opening hours are as follows: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM. Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 8 AM - 8 PM