Enjoy a night of culture with a ticket to a Greek Wedding show near Fira. Smash plates, dance to traditional music with musicians, performers, and actors, and savor appetizers with a glass of wine.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Show your voucher at the entrance to 'The White Door Theatro' which is on the main pedestrian road of Fira (Erithrou Stavrou) 50 meters from the Sephora Shop (parallel to the main car street).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Smoking indoors
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
- Touching the exhibits
- Bare feet
Know before you go
- The language of the show is English
- The show is done in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately (No swimsuits allowed)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants do not occupy a seat. You must present proof of age of the infant at the entrance of the theater. If the child's age cannot be verified, the full amount will be charged at the door
- After 20 minutes of lateness, the theater may sell your seats following the beginning of the show.
- The venue is not wheelchair accessible, please advise at the time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- This activity requires a minimum of 2 guests
- This ticket is valid for the Blue Zone Seating Area. Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date