Discover one of the most beautiful villages in France and visit either the last medieval fortified watermill still in operation or a beautiful Romanesque church.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup available for hotels not located at a walking distance from the meeting point which is the bus stop Place Pasteur in Sarlat.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Hand sanitizer is provided at numerous locations on the premises
- Guests are kindly asked to wear a face mask or protective covering, which are provided for free