Discover the small villages of Beynac and Domme that are classified as most beautiful villages of France thanks to a walking tour through these villages. Enjoy a boat ride on the River Dordogne to admire the castles that are located along the river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Place Pasteur bus stop in Sarlat-la-Canéda.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This activity operates rain or shine
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tour is offered in English only