Discover the haunted and violent history of the Hostess City on a walking tour. Hear authentic accounts of Savannah's infamous figures and uncover the secrets and scandals of Savannah socialites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Tours begin at Oglethorpe Square, 127 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, in between Oliver Bentley's Barking Bakery and Owen's-Thomas House & Slave Quarters.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- ID card, copy accepted
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Tours take place in all weather conditions
- This tour is family friendly, suitable for all ages