Embark on a true crime pub crawl of the sites featured in the iconic Savannah story Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. Drink in some truly great local bars as you go.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the John Wesley Monument in the middle of Reynolds Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour will operate rain or shine