A tour perfect for the green thumb and amateur gardener alike or any nature lover. Wander through residential areas of the city and see the gardens and the 22 parks and squares that have made Savannah world famous as an urban forest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour departs from Warren Square (Congress and Habersham streets). Metered parking spots are available in the area, and a new city parking garage is located within a block of Reynolds Square. The garage, located at the corner of Drayton Street and East Bryan Street, has entrances on Drayton and Abercorn streets. It charges $1.00 for the first hour, and $0.50 for each additional hour, up to a maximum of $4.00 per day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather
- Walks will depart in light rain, so please bring an umbrella or raincoat if the weather looks questionable
- During the summer, please be mindful of the Southern heat and humidity, and bring water along
- Tips are not included in the price