Walk the trail of the real events that John Berendt transformed into the bestselling "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil." Learn newly discovered facts and stories, and it's even possible you might see actual characters who appear in the book.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour departs from Oglethorpe Square, 127 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA (enclosed within Abercorn street and State street). Metered parking spots are available in the area, and a new city parking garage is located within a block of Reynolds Square. The garage, located at the corner of Drayton Street and East Bryan Street, has entrances on Drayton and Abercorn streets. It charges $1.00 for the first hour, and $0.50 for each additional hour, up to a maximum of $4.00 per day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather
- Walks will depart in light rain, so please bring an umbrella or rain coat if the weather looks questionable
- During the summer, please be mindful of the Southern heat and humidity, and bring water along