Spend a relaxing morning paddling along lush green riverbanks and towering red cliffs. Keep alert for sightings of wild horses and bald eagles, and take advantage of all the river has to offer. This is a very mild float, there are no rapids.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• Look for signs for the Canal/Hawes Trailhead Park and Ride. There are two entrances; one at the light on N. Power Rd and E Preston St. and one 0.1miles north on Power Rd. • Look for the REI van towards the north end of the lot. Please arrive early.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Advance reservations are required and can only be confirmed with receipt of guest contact information and a valid credit card. Final payment is due in advance of the tour
- There is no charge for cancellations made more than 48 hours before departure time. Cancellations made less than 48 hours from departure time will be charged in full
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a change of clothes