Immerse yourself in the underwater world with tickets to SEA LIFE Hannover. Admire colorful fish, sharks, turtles, and other marine wildlife.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Herrenhäuser Str. 4a 30419 Hannover Directions by car: Take the highway exit "Herrenhausen" from the A2 and drive on the B6 towards "Herrenhäuser Gärten". There are public parking spaces in Herrenhäuser Gärten or the Marienwerder parking lot. SEA LIFE Hannover is located in the green zone of the city of Hannover. You require a green sticker on your car to drive a car in this zone. Directions by public transport: From Hannover Central Station, travel to Kröpcke stop and take the metro line U4 towards Garbsen or the U5 towards Stöcken to the "Herrenhäuser Gärten" station (approximately 8 minutes). The aquarium is suitable for wheelchair users to visit. However, parts of the tour are difficult for large wheelchairs and walking frames. Children aged 14 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult to visit the exhibition.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- FFP2 mask
Know before you go
- Please note: Last admission 1.5 hours before closing.
- The SEA LIFE aquarium will be closed on Christmas Eve and closes at 15:30 (last admission at 14:00) on New Year's Eve. The regular opening times apply on New Year's Day.