Hunstanton Sea Life Sanctuary opens a window into the magical world beneath the waves, providing visitors with amazing close encounters with an astonishing variety of sea creatures.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Welcoming travelers since 2019
Select participants and date
SEA LIFE Hunstanton is located on Hunstanton promenade, 5 minutes walk from the town centre and has council parking nearby. There are a variety of ways to get to Hunstanton SEA LIFE Sanctuary, however we recommend driving in a car and parking at Seagate East and West car park (PE36 5BD).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Flash photography
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- When planning your visit please consider that the aquarium is generally quieter at the beginning of the day and late afternoon
- Infants aged 3 years and under enter for free, however, a ticket should still be reserved for them
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over
- Guests with disabilities pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge, please check the attraction website for information about facilities and accessibility