Explore the enchanted lands of the Navajo people on a full-day tour of Monument Valley from Sedona or Flagstaff. Travel through the red stone monoliths that are a true icon of the Southwest and see a landscape instantly recognizable from countless movies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup available from within the city limits of Sedona or Flagstaff
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is offered on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Please contact the supplier for other departure days for groups of 4 to 14 people
- This tour operates with a minimum of 4 people