See a place like no other, surrounded by towering red rocks and filled with shops, galleries, and history. Explore the Broken Arrow Trail and visit the Chapel of the Holy Cross on a self-guided trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
This is a self-guided tour. No guide will meet you. The tour begins at the GPS-marked starting point. Search for an email from “Action Tour Guide” in order to download the Action Tour Guide app, enter your unique password, and download your Acadia tour. Be sure to perform these steps BEFORE you arrive since there is very little data/wifi on-site. Once downloaded, simply follow the tour’s audio instructions and the route. If you have any questions, please contact the Action Tour Guide at firstname.lastname@example.org (available nearly 24/7).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Your own vehicle
- Downloaded app
- Power bank
Know before you go
- This tour is a self-guided mobile app with a map, audio stories, and a guide.
- Buy only one tour for the car. No need to pay for each person.
- Connect your phone to the car speakers and enjoy listening together.
- The app offers a full itinerary, tips, professional audio stories, scripts, images, videos, deep dives, hidden gems, hikes, and offline directions.
- Flexible Schedule: Use it on any day and at any time- over multiple days.
- Use it on your next trip here. This tour never expires.
- Private tour in your car. No crowds. Start/break/hike/stop anytime.
- Go at your own pace.
- It auto starts based on you reaching the starting point GPS.
- All stories play based on your GPS location. Requires no buttons to press.
- Get HELP by calling, chatting, or emailing - all day long.