Celebrate the beer festival with ales on rails at the Verde Canyon Railroad in Clarkdale, Arizona. Indulge in craft beers before your round-trip train ride with panoramic views through the wilderness.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Verde Canyon Railroad, 300 N Broadway, Clarkdale, AZ 86324, USA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Passengers must be 21 years old to purchase a beer tasting ticket
- Passenger must present a photo ID and along with voucher to receive train tickets
- Passengers must check-in a minimum of 1 hour prior to departure time
- Pre-ordered Meals are served ONLY at DEPOT restaurant
- Strollers and car seats are NOT allowed onboard the train
- No outside food or beverage is allowed onboard the train
- Unfortunately, special dietary options are unable to be accommodated
- Backpacks and purses are subject to search
- IMPORTANT NOTE:
- Infant age is 0-1 year. Any guest aged 1 and over will be charged an adult rate. All guests aged 1 year and over must have a paid ticket to board the train. If this was not paid at the time of booking, you will be charged by the operator for any unpaid tickets on the day of travel.