Admire the iconic sights of Paris on a relaxing River Seine cruise. Enjoy audioguide commentary and learn about sites such as the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Hindi, Italian
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Board at Port de la Bourdonnais (at the foot of the Eiffel Tower) at pontoon no. 3. Look for the "Bateaux Parisiens" logo. Paid parking is available.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Regular departures are between 10:00 AM-9:00 PM. there is no departure at 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM
- On July 14, the last departure is at 4:00 PM
- On December 24, the last departure is at 4:00 PM
- On December 25 and January 1st, the first departure is at 10:40 AM
- On December 31, the last departure is at 9:00 PM
- On January 30, the last departure is at 4:00 PM
- Children under 3 travel for free
- Tours are subject to weather conditions, and customers may have to wait in line to board the boat
- There may be queues in peak season, and if there is no space remaining on the boat, you'll have to wait for the next one