Discover the Serralves Foundation, a cultural institution with a contemporary vision of Art and Landscape considered one of Portugal’s leading cultural institutions that was classified as a National Monument in 2012.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Porto Serralves Museum and Park, Rua Dom João de Castro 210, 4150-417 Porto, PortugalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Free admission for children under 12 years old
- The entry ticket grants access to all spaces of Serralves Foundation including the Museum of Contemporary Art, Serralves Park, Treetop Walk, Serralves Villa, and House of Cinema Manoel de Oliveira
- Photos: Fernando Guerra FG+SG © Fundação de Serralves, Porto