Take a 3-hour guided kayaking tour of the Sesimbra Coast. You can explore cliffs, caves, and other geological wonders whilst admiring the area's crystal clear waters and unique landscapes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- There are two pickup locations. Pickup from Praça Dom Pedro is at 9:00 AM. The other pickup location is in front of the Amoreiras Shopping Center at 9:15 AM, in the blue marked parking area in front of the Lycée Français Charles Lepierre.
Select participants and date
BORK Kayak & Outdoor Centre Sesimbra The meeting point is the first company on your right when arriving at the Harbour of Sesimbra. It´s left of the TicTic restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- You can bring a towel and dry clothes if you wish to take a shower after the activity