Visit the Bullring of Seville and the Cathedral and La Giralda two of Seville's essential monuments that you do not want to miss while exploring the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts. Your guide will be waiting for you at the main gate and will be holding a sign with the local partner's name on it. The guide will also be wearing a white shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- This is a bilingual tour conducted simultaneously in English and Spanish
- If you have paid for the senior, student, or child fare, you must bring your passport with you to prove your age. Students must also bring a valid student ID card
- The tour operator or the guide is not responsible for any changes on the timetable like closing and opening times, restrictions of access through the itinerary, and alterations at any of the monuments visited