This is Seville in a nutshell. You will discover the city's fascinating 2000-year history in this two-hour walking tour. Your local guide will give you valuable tips on how to navigate and what to do in Seville during your stay so that you can see it all.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Plaza Nueva (at the City Hall)Open in Google Maps ⟶