This tour includes an amazing private walking tour in Seville and a cruise on the river Guadalquivir.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Walking Tour: Triunfo Square, under the Inmaculada Statue, at 10:30 AM River cruise: Puente S. Telmo, 7 - Muelle de Turismo Dock, at 6:00 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- It is recommended to be at the starting points 15 minutes before scheduled departures
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The river cruise is not a private tour and only available in English/Spanish
- Walking Tour Departure: 10:30 AM / River Cruise Departure: 6:00 PM