Discover the history, particularities, and the secrets enclosed inside the Alcazar of Seville. Follow the expertise of a local guide in a small group through the oldest used Royal Palace in Europe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Italian, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Inmaculada monument on Plaza del Triunfo, Seville. Your guide will have a sign with the form of a P in different colors.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- To respect the social distancing rules due to COVID-19, the guide will provide the explanations over a radio system. If you can bring your own headsets it would be ideal, otherwise the local partner will provide you with one that has been properly disinfected.
- Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Personal audio systems to enhance your visit