Immerse yourself in Spanish culture during a fun Flamenco lesson in Seville, where you’ll meet the locals and get a glimpse of Flamenco behind the scenes. Learn the basic steps of the dance, including hand movements, and about Flamenco music as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
It is at C/Castellar 52A. Not to be confused with C/Castelar with only one L! But please check your email and spam folder for confirmation as the meeting point is subject to change. The local partner is not responsible if you have not confirmed this meeting point 48 hours prior to your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you need to make any modification or would like a customized lesson, please let us know. Try to wear Flamenco shoes or shoes that are suitable for dancing and clicking with your heels.